Business plans submitted to the Entrepreneurship Development Fund
SIF (Social Development Fund – SDF) is the fund with the largest financial resources, credit resources and portfolio in the country. SIF in manufacturing, processing and other identified areas:
- Provides loans for business projects for a period of 3-10 years.
- Provides a loan at 5 percent per annum.
- Establishes a grace period of up to 18-60 months.
SDF does not provide soft loans to service and trade businesses. The loan is issued only through banks.
Minimum requirements have been established for the preparation of investment projects submitted by entrepreneurial (economic) entities for obtaining concessional loans at the expense of the Entrepreneurship Development Fund of the Republic of Azerbaijan. According to these requirements, business plans should be developed in the following structure and sequence:
- Title page
- Summary of the investment project.
- Information about the business entity.
- The purpose of the investment project.
- Organizational plan
- Characteristics of the manufactured product (works and services).
- Characteristics of the sales market.
- Production plan
- Demand for soft loans and their repayment schedule.
- Financial plan
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of the investment project.
- Risk assessment
In what cases business plans are not accepted by banks and the Fund:
- Business plans that do not meet the minimum requirements are underestimated and returned. At the same time, business plans should be written accurately, clearly and purposefully, local taxes and social security contributions should be taken into account, costs and revenues should be justified, financial and other sections with realistic indicators should be developed.
- Observations have shown that lately all banks, investors and specialists of the Fund have requested information on the performance of the equipment specified in the business plan, from whom, at what price and when it will be purchased, whether there have been any searches and negotiations on this issue. They rightly wanted to know if bids were received directly on behalf of the client. This is due to the fact that business plans that are evaluated and drafted with these conditions and requirements in mind are more valid and realistic.
We not only develop a business plan, but also help the customer to realize his idea with the help of the following services:
- We help you develop a typical master plan of the projected facility.
- We offer construction, regulatory and other services required for the complex.
- We correspond and negotiate with the seller electronically on behalf of the client.
- We receive photographs, technological diagrams and technical indicators for the purchased equipment.
- We are looking for a sample project of a construction project and present it to you for use.
- We receive proposals, diagrams and projects that can be used in the attachment to the business plan, and the customer can submit them as an offer on his own behalf.
- We provide services for the supply of the necessary equipment that will be needed to open a relevant business or job.
Why should you choose us?
- A company accredited by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in the framework of the “Consulting program for small businesses in Azerbaijan”;
- More than 800 business plans were developed for the Entrepreneurship Development Fund.
- Adoption of business plans by banks and foundations in Azerbaijan
- Over 30 years of experience in developing business plans;
- We have experience in developing business plans in all areas of business;
- We are confident in the knowledge and experience of our employees. Each of them is a highly qualified professional in their field.