Business plans submitted to ACDA
The Agrarian Credit and Development Agency under the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Azerbaijan is aimed at financing the development projects of the agrarian sector and concessions for agricultural production. The means of agricultural production include agricultural machinery, technological equipment, sets and equipment of irrigation systems, breeding animals.
1. Up to 15,000 manats are allocated for microloans for a period of 3 years and a loan is provided with a discount of up to 12 months.
2. Small loans of 15,000 to 30,000 manats are granted for a period of 3 years with a grace period of up to 18 months.
3. For medium-sized loans, up to 30,000 – 100,000 manats are allocated for a period of 3 years and are provided with a discount of up to 18 months.
4. Large loans from AZN 100,000 to AZN 200,000 for a period of 5 years with a grace period of up to 24 months.
5. Funds for the purchase of means of agricultural production are 1,000,000 manats and are allocated for a period of 5 years.
Note: For breeding animals, a period of 3 years is set, and the grace period does not apply to loans for other means of agricultural production.
Microloans are allocated at 12 percent, and other soft loans at 7 percent.
Minimum requirements have been set for the preparation of investment projects submitted by business entities in order to obtain soft loans at the expense of AKIA funds. According to these requirements, business plans should be developed in the following structure and sequence:
1. Title page
2. Information about the Borrower (business entity)
3. Purpose of the investment project
4. Organizational plan
5. Characteristics of the intended product (work and service) and sales market
6. Production plan
7. Risk assessment
8. Financial plan
9. Loan repayment schedule
10. Evaluate the effectiveness of the investment project
In order to allocate loans and provide concessions, a formal application must be made to the authorized organization. Here, the application is registered by submitting the relevant confirmation document and the application is considered and analyzed on the basis of requirements and evaluation criteria and a decision is made not later than 15 working days from the date of registration of the application. Official information is being sent in this regard.
We not only develop a business plan, but also help the customer to realize his idea with the following services:
• We help you to create a sample master plan of the projected object.
• We offer construction, regulatory and other services required by the complex.
• Correspondence and negotiations with the seller organization by electronic means on behalf of the customer.
• We obtain pictures, technological schemes and technical specifications on the equipment to be purchased.
• We are looking for a project sample for construction objects and present it to you for use.
• We receive proposals, schemes and projects that can be used in the annex to the business plan, and the customer can present them as an offer in his own name.
• We provide the necessary equipment supply services that will be needed to set up an appropriate business or work in progress.
Why choose us?
• A company accredited by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development’s “Small Business Advisory Program in Azerbaijan”;
• Adoption of business plans by Banks and Foundations in Azerbaijan;
• More than 30 years of business plan development experience;
• We have experience in developing a business plan in each field of business;
• We are confident in the knowledge and experience of our employees. Each of them is a high-level professional in their field;