Business plans submitted to the Mortgage and Guarantee Fund
The Mortgage and Guarantee Fund provides state-guaranteed subsidized loans to projects with an annual repayment fee of less than 5 million manats and for up to 5 years with an annual payment of 7-9%. The fund also provides subsidized concessional loans to businesses in the service and trade sectors. In this case, a grace period of 1-2 years is determined only upon receipt of fixed assets. Projects aimed at replenishment of working capital and the purchase of commercial goods do not have a grace period.
How does the Mortgage and Guarantee Fund allocate loans?
- First, the borrower contacts an authorized bank.
- The bank verifies compliance and conducts financial and credit analysis based on the business plan.
- The decision to grant a loan in the amount of less than 200 thousand manats is made within 3 working days, for loans in the amount of more than 200 thousand manats is decided within 10 working days.
- Guaranteed loans must be over 30,000, with a loan term of up to 7 years, a credit line for a term of more than 12 months and a grace period of up to 2 years.
Guaranteed loans range from a minimum of 15,000 manats to a maximum of 500,000 manats.
To guarantee loans to new entrepreneurs: at least 25% of the total cost of the financed project must be paid to the bank account of the borrower or the cost of the project by the entrepreneur must be at least 25% of the total amount of the project, if this is confirmed by payment documents.
Guaranteed loans should be used only for their intended purpose and in a non-cash form.
- Title page
- Information about the Borrower (business entity)
- The purpose of the investment project.
- Organizational plan
- Characteristics of the produced product (work and service) and the sales market.
- Production plan
- Risk assessment
- Financial plan
- Schedule of loan repayment.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of the investment project.
We not only develop a business plan, but also help the customer to realize his idea with the help of the following services:
- We help you create a typical master plan of the projected object.
- We offer construction, regulatory and other services required for the complex.
- We carry out correspondence and negotiations with the seller in electronic form on behalf of the client.
- We receive photographs, technological diagrams and technical indicators for the purchased equipment.
- We are looking for a sample project of a construction project and present it to you for use.
- We receive proposals, diagrams and projects that can be used in the attachment to the business plan, and the customer can submit them as an offer on his own behalf.
- We provide services for the supply of the necessary equipment that will be needed to open a relevant business or work.
Why should you choose us?
- A company accredited by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development within the framework of the “Consulting program for small businesses in Azerbaijan”;
- Adoption of business plans by banks and funds located in Azerbaijan;
- More than 30 years of experience in the development of business plans;
- Our experience in developing business plans in any area of business;
- Confidence in the knowledge and experience of our employees. Each of them is a highly qualified professional in their field.
The mortgage and guarantee fund usually provides concessional and subsidized loans to operating companies. However, business plans must be developed in accordance with the minimum requirements for acceptance and review. However, each fund has minimum requirements and a standard for drawing up a business plan.
Entrust the development of business plans to our specialists. We have a wealth of experience and brand in developing business plans that meet minimum fundraising requirements.