Registration of Enterprises in Azerbaijan
A number of adopted state programs have played an exceptional role in formation, development and further progress of small and medium-sized businesses. The tax system is constantly being improved in accordance with the requirements for entrepreneurship. The adopted Tax Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan laid the foundation for creation of a civilized legal tax system.
Before starting each work, the details of the work should be considered in detail. It is known that registration of enterprises is a process that by no means is simple and time-consuming.
Before starting this work, the trifles of work and the necessary steps were studied in detail and identified. The correct registration of an enterprise and/or company according to the law should be carried out professionally.For this reason, it is necessary to entrust the registration work to specialists. Our specialists with extensive experience in accounting and jurisprudence are ready to complete this work for you with high professionalism.
“Using our services, you will save valuable time”
Why Should You Choose Just Us?
Company that has been accredited by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development for a “consultancy program for small business in Azerbaijan”
- A company that has created more than 500 enterprises for start-ups
- We are confident in the knowledge and experience of our employees. Each of them is a professional of a high level in their field
- Possibility of payment based on bank transfer
- Over the years of our activity, we have decided many legal processes and are ready to make you profitable offers
- We highly appreciate the time of our customers;
The term for registration of a legal entity is 2 business days.
Our company controls the entire process of registering a new company from start to finish. First of all, it is necessary to determine preliminary data on a company in order to start the registration of a new company:
- Company name
- Form of incorporation;
- A copy of the founders and director’s documents (Identity Card and Passport)
- Information on the composition of members (share in the authorized capital)
- Information about the director (executive director)
- Legal address
- Volume of authorized capital
- Tax system
- Bank (branch) to open an account
The documents required for registration of the company are as follows:
- Preparation of an application and forms for registration of a legal entity
- Power of Attorney
- Receiving Azercell ASAN Imza (electronic signature)
- Articles of Association
After receiving the information, the employees of our company will prepare necessary documents to inform the regulatory authorities about creation of a legal entity.
Before starting business operations after registration of a legal entity, the following practical steps must be taken:
- Preparing a signature card submitted to the bank
- Preparing a company seal;
- Opening a bank account for a company by sending a duplicate of the corresponding certificate in electronic form
- Signing labour contracts with directors and other employees
Why Do You Entrust the Registration of the Company to Specialists?
After submitting the application, the Tax Department employees check the documents within 2 days. At the end of this period, the tax inspector decides whether to include information in a unified state registry or reject it.
Reason for the negative decision:
- Errors or inconsistencies in the documents;
- Violation of the law due to insufficient knowledge of the procedural details
If the registration process is entrusted to professionals, your application will not be rejected, and you will save time without additional costs for a notary and government fees.
Additional Services in the Field of Corporate Law
- Preparation of transactions with shares, agreements between shareholders, investment agreements and contracts, as well as tax and legal advice
- Obtaining work permits and other documents for non-resident individuals
- Apostille (legalization) of documents
- Change of director and founders
- Change and addition of activities
- Change in share capital
- Registration of closed and open joint-stock companies
- Registration of securities (shares) in executive body and depository centre
The legal entity carrying out the registration process through our company is given the name “friendly company”, which provides free of charge regulatory acts, instructions, samples of paperwork and documents (in electronic form), a sequence of steps and business advice.