Consulting company “SME” was founded by Doctor of Economics and lawyer Namazov Ilgar in 1990. The company grew and expanded every year. During our existence, we have managed to go from a company engaged in the registration and legal support of small businesses to a successful consulting company providing a wide range of services. Since 1990, “SME” has been developing business plans, investment projects, providing consulting services to entrepreneurial organizations and procurement services all over the world. We provide the following services to all businessmen in Azerbaijan and abroad:
• Marketing and market research
• Development of business plans and investment projects (in Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages), for applying for financing to both local and international financial organizations – investors);
• Technical Economic Justification (Feasibility Study) – for the purpose of applying for financing to both local and international financial organizations – investors);
• Investment analysis of the enterprise, its activities ((in Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages) – analysis of the drawn up plan;
• Preparation of analytical reporting (Cash Flow, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Capital Flow Statement)
• Consulting on preparation of analytical reports;
Registration of local companies, international companies, branches in Azerbaijan and enterprises in Azerbaijan for foreigners.
• Business and enterprise valuation
• Introduction of accounting and tax accounting
• Migration services and obtaining a residence permit in Azerbaijan
• Services for the purchase of real estate
• Obtaining a license
• Services for the purchase and sale of business
• Auditing services
• Procurement services (purchases).
In 2012, SME received accreditation from the BAS European Bank for Reconstruction and Development Programs. “SME” was declared the winner in the nomination “Significant contribution in the field of Consulting Profession” and was awarded the international prize of the Gabriela Al-Salem Foundation (USA) “Consulting without borders”. About 85% of the prepared business plans were financed by investors and the National Fund for the Promotion of Entrepreneurship under the Ministry of Economy and Industry.