Business plans are being developed to obtain preferential loans at the expense of the State Fund for the Development of Information Technologies (hereinafter referred to as SFDIT), subordinate to the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies.
Concessional loans at the expense of the Fund are provided through authorized banks and only in the following areas:
- Implementation of innovative projects.
- Creation of new technical installations.
- Manufacturing of ICT products
- Provision of services using new technologies.
- Development of software tools.
- Creation of services for receiving, processing, analyzing and transmitting information.
- Provision of other ICT services.
Allocation of loans to business entities Financing of business entities operating in the ICT field will be carried out in the form of concessional loans through authorized banks and non-bank credit organizations. Entrepreneurs are provided with preferential loans from the Fund at the following limits and terms:
- for small loans up to 10,000-50,000 manats – up to 3 (three) years, grace period up to 18 months;
- for medium loans up to 50,000-500,000 manats – up to 5 (five) years, grace period up to 30 months;
- for large loans up to 500-50,000 manats – up to 10 (ten) years, grace period up to 60 months.
Business plans should be developed based on the minimum requirements approved by the decision of the SFDIT’s Supervisory Board.
These requirements determine the minimum rules for the preparation of projects submitted by business entities (individuals and legal entities) applying for soft loans at the expense of the Fund.
- Title page
- Information on the activities of an entrepreneurial (economic) entity.
- Summary of the project
- Implementation plan
- Features of the product (work and service) intended for the production and
sales market information
- Purpose of a soft loan
- Financial plan
Key terms, notes, requirements and supporting guidelines:
- The existing requirements for project development are structured and approved by the EITI Board.
- Projects are drawn up without changing the existing form while maintaining the order of items.
- Financial statements must be accurately calculated and maintained in Excel.
- You should not make vague forecasts; you should provide information with reference to sources of information, which should be mentioned, listing their names.
- Additional information may be required from the entrepreneur on the project.
Attention: the document and conditions for performing real work must be in the office, center, land plot, building, room or any material and technical base (if any).
We do not just draw up a business plan, but at the same time we help the customer to realize his idea with the help of the following services:
- We help to create a typical master plan of the projected object.
- We offer construction, regulatory and other services required for the complex.
- We carry out correspondence and negotiations on behalf of the customer with the sales organization in electronic form.
- We receive photographs, technological diagrams and technical specifications for the purchased equipment.
- We are looking for a sample project of built-up objects and present it to you for use.
- We receive proposals, diagrams and projects that can be used in the attachment to the business plan, and the customer can submit them as an offer on his own behalf.
- We provide the necessary services for the supply of equipment that will be required to open a relevant business or work.
Why should you choose us?
- A company accredited by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development within the framework of the “Consulting program for small businesses in Azerbaijan”;
- Adoption of business plans by banks and funds located in Azerbaijan;
- More than 30 years of experience in the development of business plans;
- Our experience in developing business plans in any area of business;
- Confidence in the knowledge and experience of our employees. Each of them is a highly qualified professional in their field.