Practical training in evaluating investment projects for bank employees
- What is Business Planning?
- Summary of the training program
- The target audience
- Training results
What is Business Planning?
Business planning is the drawing up of a business plan that helps in the effective management of an enterprise and ensuring its successful future activities.
The business plan is provided for two purposes. These are external and internal goals. External means attracting additional funds or new investments, which must be reasonably justified. To achieve this goal, you need to competently and correctly present your enterprise on the market, attract the attention of investors and banks, convince everyone of the profitability and profitability of the set strategic goals.
Business planning may be:
- Short-term (covers a period of 1 year)
- Medium-term (3-5 years)
- Long-term, or strategic (5 years or more).
A business plan, developed competently in accordance with all the rules, performs the following functions:
- helps to determine and draw conclusions about whether it makes sense to invest in an enterprise
- enables persons preparing to implement a project to receive comprehensive and detailed information.
A business plan must be drawn up and developed with high quality, where a bank employee must first of all pay attention to financial indicators.
A comprehensive example of a business plan is created, covering all important stages, the participants are introduced to the technology and methods of evaluating the business plan in the training process. When analyzing a business plan, industry specifics are one of the important factors.
Summary of the training program:
- Investment crediting and project financing: concept, identification of implementation goals, choice of implementation scheme, methodology and main stages of assessment. Banks’ requirements for the documentation accompanying the project. Necessary and sufficient conditions for the approval of an investment loan, stop factors.
- Analysis of the technological and marketing concept of the project: the relationship of technical, legal and market aspects of the project and their impact on the economic parameters.
- Financial model: development goals, formation methodology, selection of basic parameters.
- Initial data for project appraisal: justification of the revenue side, operating and capital costs, accounting and taxation features of the assets being created, the problem of VAT refund, assessment of the need for net working capital.
- Project financing: taking into account the requirements of the bank to the financial solvency of enterprises engaged in investment activities and their impact on the formation of the project financing scheme.
- Assessment of the feasibility of implementation: economic efficiency and other criteria for making strategic decisions. Choosing a discount rate, calculating key indicators and interpreting them.
- Risk analysis: identification of key factors, assessment of their impact, management of identified risks.
Target audience: bank employees
While training is essential for employees in all industries, it can be considered particularly beneficial in the banking sector.
The organization of training and advanced training of personnel pursues the following goal – to provide the bank’s employees with the opportunity to constantly acquire the knowledge necessary for the successful fulfillment of current and future professional tasks in the field of business crediting.
The training process provides employees with the essential knowledge they need to fulfill this role and enhances their overall productivity, even as part of customer service. This is mainly due to the fact that after the completion of the training, the staff is better prepared to help clients with their requests and solve any problems in a more efficient way, and most importantly, to be able to decide on the allocation of investment for the implementation of this project to the client.
The training will help you how to analyze investment projects that are implemented with the help of credit funds, relying on reliable information and taking into account the requirements of bank assessment methods. The acquired skills will help bank employees to build effective work with applications for investment crediting.
- study the methodological requirements for the analysis of the efficiency, feasibility and risks of investment projects;
- consider the features and specific tasks of evaluating investment projects from the point of view of the bank;
- to work out in practice the approaches used by banks to the analysis of investment projects, from the study of prerequisites and plans to a ready-made financial model and assessment of indicators.
- Ability to analyze in detail the financial model of a business plan
- Improving the efficiency of employees
- The training program strengthens the skills that every bank employee needs to improve in the investment crediting industry.
Who will conduct the seminar?
Doctor of Economics, Lawyer, Director of “SME” LLC Mr. Namazov Ilgar has been developing business plans, investment projects, and providing consulting services to entrepreneurial organizations since 1990 to the present day. “SME” LLC was announced the winner in the category “Significant contribution to the Consulting Profession” and was awarded: the international award of the Gabriel Al-Salem Foundation (USA) “Consulting without borders”. About 85% of the prepared business plans were financed by investors and the National Fund for the Promotion of Entrepreneurship under the Ministry of Economy and Industry.
- We do not consider elementary basic concepts and methods, but go straight to those problems and tasks that we have to meet in practice.
- We conduct training in an interactive way, so that the teaching method is built on the active interaction of students with the trainer.
- Organization of work based on practical business planning in various areas of business with specific examples.
- With this in mind, we organize trainings, seminars and trainings based on the information that we have collected over 31 years and the business plans that we have developed.
- Maximum involvement of participants
- Continuous exchange of knowledge and ideas
- impact on each student
- Focus on effective assimilation of the material
- Formation of students’ independent opinion and practical skills
- Availability of feedback
“SME” LLC issues a certificate to its participants with a percentage rating from 50% to 100% of knowledge in accordance with the acquired during the entire course, and those who have gained a level of knowledge below 50% are given a certificate of participation in trainings. Thus, heads of banking departments will have the opportunity to assess the acquired knowledge and skills of their employees.